Apex Legends Badge Boosting
What is Apex Legends Badge Boosting?
Badges are the ultimate way to show off your skill level, experience, records and achievements in Apex Legends! Three badges can be displayed on your in game banner. A lot of badges are account wide but there are also Legend Specific badges that you will earn by completing achievements on that specific Legend. Sherpas Boosting is now offering Apex badges boosting so you can spend less time grinding away!
Some badges require are incredibly difficult to unlock requiring very high skill gameplay. These badges include Legend’s Wrath (damage badge) and Legend’s Wake requiring 20 kills in a single match.
We understand that not everyone has the free time to spend all day grinding away at these badges, our Sherpas are here to lend a helping hand! Select the badges you want unlocked, our Sherpa will log in to your account and unlock the badges you desire. Don’t spend all day grinding away hoping for that lucky 20-kill game, let our Sherpas do the heavy lifting for you!
If you have any concerns or questions about our process of Apex badge boosting, we will be more than happy to answer all of those for you. Check out our FAQ page or message us directly on our contact us page.
What are the Apex Legends account badges?
- Account Level – Automatically unlocked
- Baller – Own 125 Legendary items
- Banner Legend – Equipped an item in every banner slot on 8 different legends
- Black Lives Matter – Awarded During Black History Month 2021.
- Fashionista – Own a Legendary skin and Legendary finisher for 8 different legends
- Founder – Own the Founder’s Pack
- Fully Kitted – Equip two fully kitted weapons at the same time in a game
- Long Shot – Downed a player from distance greater than 300 meters
- Group Theatrics (Level 1) – With a full pre-made squad, win 1 game where each person executes an enemy
- Group Theatrics (Level 2) – With a full pre-made squad, win 2 games where each person executes an enemy
- Group Theatrics (Level 3) – With a full pre-made squad, win 3 games where each person executes an enemy
- Master of All – Win at least 10 times with 8 different Legends
- No Witnesses – With a full pre-made squad, kill 15 players and no one who your squad downs is ever revived or resurrected.
- Pack Victory – With a full pre-made squad, win a game
- Stop Asian Hate – Awarded as login reward in Season 9
- Team Work – With a full pre-made squad, play a game where each player gets 3 / 5 / 7 / 10 kills.
- Warlord – Own a Legendary skin for 15 weapons
- Well-Rounded – Deal 20,000 damage with 8 different Legends
- Origin Access – Subscribed to Origin Access. (PC exclusive)
- EA Access – Subscribed to EA Access (Console exclusive)
- Year 1 Anniversary I – Play the game within the first year of release.
- Year 1 Anniversary II – Play the game within the first month of release
- Year 1 Anniversary III – Play the game within the first week of release
What are the Apex Legend’s Badges?
Any Legend can be used to unlock these Apex badges.
- Assassin I – Play 5 games with 5 or more kills.
- Assassin II – Play 15 games with 5 or more kills.
- Assassin III – Play 50 games with 5 or more kills.
- Assassin IV – Play 100 games with 5 or more kills.
- Apex Predator – Win a game while being the HUDicon kills killleader.png Kill Leader.
- Deadeye – Get the last kill of a game.
- Double Duty – Win a game where you were the HUDicon kills killleader.png Kill Leader and the Champion.
- Flawless Victory I – Win a game where no one in the squad dies during the match.
- Flawless Victory II – Win a game where no one in the squad gets knocked down during the match.
- Headshot Hotshot – Win a game with 5 headshot kills.
- Hot Streak – Win 2 games in a row as the same legend.
- No One Left Behind – Respawn both teammates in the same game.
- Rapid Elimination – Down 4 enemies within 20 seconds.
- Reinforcement Recall – Kill someone within 10 seconds of them landing from a respawn dropship.
- Shot Caller – Win a game as the Jumpmaster.
- Squad Wipe – Kill all 3 members of an enemy squad.
- The Legacy Continues – Win a game where your full squad was alive at the end.
- Triple Triple – Kill all 3 members of 3 squads in the same match.
- [Legend]’s Wake – Kill at least 20 enemies in one game.
- [Legend]’s Wrath I – Deal 2,000 damage in a single game.
- [Legend]’s Wrath II – Deal 2,500 damage in a single game.
- [Legend]’s Wrath III – Deal 3,000 damage in a single game.
- [Legend]’s Wrath IV – Deal 4,000 damage in a single game.
What do the Ranked Apex Badges look like?
After reaching a specific rank in Apex Legends for that particular season you will be rewarded with a badge to show off your current rank.
These badges change each season, you will be able to unlock multiple badges for the same rank in various seasons. Frustrated with the ranked experience or feeling hard stuck in your rank? Our Sherpas are here to lend a helping hand, we offer ranked and badges boosting to give you that extra push, unlock your badges today!
Badges Boosting Requirements and Order Options
- You must have the Legend selected unlocked.
This Apex Legends Badges boosting service is by account recovery only, be sure to fully fill out the order form to help our sherpas serve you better.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will this Badges Boosting Apex Legends service take to complete?
We aim to have any Apex badge boosting service ordered completed with 24 hours, however this does depend on the availability of the activity and some products may take longer depending on the task.
If I order an account recovery how do I know you won’t mess with my account?
This is a very common and fair question that we get asked often.
We are a legitimate website with thousands of completed orders over many years and reviews from many real, satisfied customers just like you, but don’t take my word for it. Here are reviews from some of our most recent customers: https://sherpasboosting.com/reviews/. At the end of the day, we know that you providing your account to us to complete something for you takes a lot of trust and we take that very seriously, with a 100% guarantee that any damage to your account as a result of your work with us will be fixed entirely out of our pocket. For further peace of mind and accountability, we do encourage that you change your password to a temporary one for any service you receive and change it back after.
If I order an account recovery how will I know when you are signing on?
Sherpas will aim to contact through text assuming regions are suitable, otherwise we will contact you at your email. As such it is highly recommended to include both and make sure they are up to date.
For any other questions feel free to contact us or ask one of our live chat attendants who will be happy to assist you